10 Exercise Tricks 12 New Years Resolutions 12 Steps of Becoming Healthier 30 Days as a Vegetarian 5 Slimming Foods 6 Minute Cardio 8 Super Fun Exercises Ab Workouts Adrenaline High Weight Loss Afterburn Effect Archery Beach Perfect Body Bicycling Boxing Building Endurance Calorie Myths Cardio Exercises Competitive Sports Dancing Dieting Exercise Books Exercise Humour Exercise Myths Exercise Questions Exercise Quotes Family Fitness Flexibility Frugal Exercises Healthy Food Interval Training Jogging Living Longer Loose Skin Mission Statement Morning Exercises Motivating Yourself Myth Busting Notes Obesity and Weight Loss Personal Trainers Popular Professional Athletes Rest and Sleep Running Sit Ups Special Offers Sports Injuries Stretching Summer Activities Swimming Testimonials Testing Your Limits The Pet Project Toronto Toronto Gyms Tracking your Calorie Loss Unusual Exercises Vacation Exercises Walking and Hiking Weightlifting Whey Protein Winter Activities Yoga Zen Exercising
Happy New Years from Cardio Trek / New Years Resolutions
Common New Years Resolutions are:
1. Go on a diet to lose weight. eg. Set a goal of losing 10 lbs in 40 days, or 90 lbs in 1 year.
2. Exercise more. eg. Weekly, twice weekly, daily, twice daily.
3. Eat more healthy food. eg. Eat more veggies.
4. Try a new sport. eg. I am planning to do a lot of snowshoeing this winter.
5. Cut out junk food from your diet. eg. No more sugary treats or sugary soda pop.
6. Go to the gym more often. eg. Weekly, twice weekly, daily, twice daily.
7. Hire a nutritionist to help you lose weight. eg. I can recommend a vegan expert if you are thinking of going in that direction.
8. Hire a personal trainer to help you lose weight / gain muscle. eg. If you live in the Leaside area of Toronto, you could hire me.
9. Learn more healthy recipes. eg. Check out the recipes on beautiful-vegan.com.
10. Watch less TV and go walk the dog more often. eg. Take the dog to High Park, Toronto Island or E.T. Seton Park.
11. Donate all of your junk food to charity or to relatives and then do #3 above. eg. Your cousin who is in college could probably get rid of it pretty quickly.
12. Set aside 1 day every week to go exercise with friends or family. eg. Find a friend or family member who wants to try a new sport and then do it together.
Want more ideas for New Years Resolutions you could make? Read some of the following posts from previous years:
12 Valentines Resolutions
Labels: 12 New Years Resolutions
The most popular blog post on this website thus far is one titled Weight Loss + Loose Skin , even though my later post Preventing Loose Sk...
Q "Hello! I recently suffered an injury to my nose during boxing and when it was healing I noticed that my nose had become...
Okay, you've lost some weight... but you've noticed that your skin now feels looser because maybe you lost weight in a hurry and now...
Q "Hi! I found your nose exercise page this morning. Cannot wait to try them. Are there exercises for my crooked nose? P...
Want to burn more calories and trick your body into burning more calories without thinking about it? (Okay, some of them you do have to th...
Now you might first be wondering - "What is a thigh gap???" Basically it is a term commonly used by fashion-conscious young wo...
I was recently asked a series of archery questions by a reporter from the National Post, a Canadian newspaper. The questions pertained to a ...
Making your desktop image for your computer something which motivates you to exercise... or printing out various motivational images and put...
Here is a bizarre yet interesting bit of news... According to Alexa.com (a website which tracks the popularity of every website on the p...
Before and After: Proof that you can do it. If you look like the girl on the left remember that she eventually became the girl on the ri...
Cardio Trek Posts
- ► 2016 (100)
- 30 Days as a Vegetarian - Day 10
- 30 Days as a Vegetarian - Day 8
- 30 Days as a Vegetarian - Day 5
- 30 Days as a Vegetarian - Day 3
- 30 Days as a Vegetarian - Day 1
- 10 More Ways to Trick Yourself into Burning Extra ...
- Six Star Creatine as a Weightlifting Supplement
- Am I too fat to do archery? + Cycling for Overweig...
- Winter Archery Lessons in Toronto
- Happy New Years from Cardio Trek / New Years Resol...
- ▼ Jan (10)
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (230)
- ► 2012 (180)