"Exercise should be fun, otherwise, you won't be consistent." - Laura Ramirez
"There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality." - Anthony Robbins
"You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance." - Lee Iacocca
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"When you nourish your body with pure energy, you transform
from the inside out." - Bill Phillips
10 Exercise Tricks 12 New Years Resolutions 12 Steps of Becoming Healthier 30 Days as a Vegetarian 5 Slimming Foods 6 Minute Cardio 8 Super Fun Exercises Ab Workouts Adrenaline High Weight Loss Afterburn Effect Archery Beach Perfect Body Bicycling Boxing Building Endurance Calorie Myths Cardio Exercises Competitive Sports Dancing Dieting Exercise Books Exercise Humour Exercise Myths Exercise Questions Exercise Quotes Family Fitness Flexibility Frugal Exercises Healthy Food Interval Training Jogging Living Longer Loose Skin Mission Statement Morning Exercises Motivating Yourself Myth Busting Notes Obesity and Weight Loss Personal Trainers Popular Professional Athletes Rest and Sleep Running Sit Ups Special Offers Sports Injuries Stretching Summer Activities Swimming Testimonials Testing Your Limits The Pet Project Toronto Toronto Gyms Tracking your Calorie Loss Unusual Exercises Vacation Exercises Walking and Hiking Weightlifting Whey Protein Winter Activities Yoga Zen Exercising
The most popular blog post on this website thus far is one titled Weight Loss + Loose Skin , even though my later post Preventing Loose Sk...
Q "Hello! I recently suffered an injury to my nose during boxing and when it was healing I noticed that my nose had become croo...
Okay, you've lost some weight... but you've noticed that your skin now feels looser because maybe you lost weight in a hurry and now...
Want to burn more calories and trick your body into burning more calories without thinking about it? (Okay, some of them you do have to th...
Q "Hi! I found your nose exercise page this morning. Cannot wait to try them. Are there exercises for my crooked nose? Pictur...
Now you might first be wondering - "What is a thigh gap???" Basically it is a term commonly used by fashion-conscious young wo...
I was recently asked a series of archery questions by a reporter from the National Post, a Canadian newspaper. The questions pertained to a ...
Making your desktop image for your computer something which motivates you to exercise... or printing out various motivational images and put...
Here is a bizarre yet interesting bit of news... According to Alexa.com (a website which tracks the popularity of every website on the p...
Before and After: Proof that you can do it. If you look like the girl on the left remember that she eventually became the girl on the ri...
Cardio Trek Posts
- ► 2016 (78)
- ► 2015 (120)
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (230)
- Mid Workout Stretching
- Kicking and Kickboxing as Exercise
- All About Vitamins - What do they do?
- All About Minerals - What do they do?
- Javelin Throwing
- Hot Tip: Sit Ups Humour
- Positive Thinking + Motivation
- Nutritional Success = Healthy Balance
- The Hunter / Gatherer Diet
- Muscle Pain - What is it and what to do about it
- Lowering your Toxins and Why it is Important
- Vitamins - Expensive Urine or Worthwhile Investmen...
- Six Pack Abs - The Final 5 Lbs
- Heart Rate Targeting for Aerobic Efficiency
- Understanding Plyometrics
- Motivational Exercise Quotes
- How to Exercise Indoors in the Winter
- 6 Eating Tips for Weight Loss Success
- Archery Testimonial from Two Students
- Motivational Quotes to Exercise
- Going the Distance: Building Heart and Lung Muscle...
- The world is beautiful and amazing
- Now Certified by ELITE Trainers
- Hard Work Motivational Quotes
- Archery Testimonial X 2
- ▼ Nov (25)