10 Exercise Tricks 12 New Years Resolutions 12 Steps of Becoming Healthier 30 Days as a Vegetarian 5 Slimming Foods 6 Minute Cardio 8 Super Fun Exercises Ab Workouts Adrenaline High Weight Loss Afterburn Effect Archery Beach Perfect Body Bicycling Boxing Building Endurance Calorie Myths Cardio Exercises Competitive Sports Dancing Dieting Exercise Books Exercise Humour Exercise Myths Exercise Questions Exercise Quotes Family Fitness Flexibility Frugal Exercises Healthy Food Interval Training Jogging Living Longer Loose Skin Mission Statement Morning Exercises Motivating Yourself Myth Busting Notes Obesity and Weight Loss Personal Trainers Popular Professional Athletes Rest and Sleep Running Sit Ups Special Offers Sports Injuries Stretching Summer Activities Swimming Testimonials Testing Your Limits The Pet Project Toronto Toronto Gyms Tracking your Calorie Loss Unusual Exercises Vacation Exercises Walking and Hiking Weightlifting Whey Protein Winter Activities Yoga Zen Exercising
Body Weight Exercises
#1. No Investment Needed. You don't need a gym memberships or expensive equipment - Seriously, you can get started with a fitness program today just by Googling bodyweight exercises and clicking images to search for ideas (examples shown here).
If you do decide to invest in equipment, buying a rope or chin up bar (or rings) is pretty cheap and frugal.
#3. Very Easy to Learn - Body weight exercises are a lot less technical than the form for weightlifting free weights. No messing around with machines.
#4. No Need for Spotters - A heavy bench press needs a spotter to keep the workout safe. 50? 100 push ups? It doesn't matter, you'll be okay on your own!
#5. Anytime, Anywhere! - Need I explain more? You can do body weight exercises anywhere, even in bed!
#6. No Need to Hire a Personal Trainer - I admit this website is for my personal training business in Toronto, but I also love to give free advice on how people can exercise on their own in a frugal manner without the need to hire anyone. You don't even need a gym membership to do body weight exercises!
Body weight exercises can be a workout all on their own or used in conjunction with free weights, machines or as intervals in between bursts of cardio.
The most popular blog post on this website thus far is one titled Weight Loss + Loose Skin , even though my later post Preventing Loose Sk...
Q "Hello! I recently suffered an injury to my nose during boxing and when it was healing I noticed that my nose had become croo...
Okay, you've lost some weight... but you've noticed that your skin now feels looser because maybe you lost weight in a hurry and now...
Want to burn more calories and trick your body into burning more calories without thinking about it? (Okay, some of them you do have to th...
Q "Hi! I found your nose exercise page this morning. Cannot wait to try them. Are there exercises for my crooked nose? Pictur...
Now you might first be wondering - "What is a thigh gap???" Basically it is a term commonly used by fashion-conscious young wo...
I was recently asked a series of archery questions by a reporter from the National Post, a Canadian newspaper. The questions pertained to a ...
Making your desktop image for your computer something which motivates you to exercise... or printing out various motivational images and put...
Here is a bizarre yet interesting bit of news... According to Alexa.com (a website which tracks the popularity of every website on the p...
Before and After: Proof that you can do it. If you look like the girl on the left remember that she eventually became the girl on the ri...
Cardio Trek Posts
- ► 2016 (86)
- ► 2015 (120)
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (230)
- 50 Reasons why it's Harder to Lose Weight as you g...
- Sweat, Determination and Looking Amazing
- You have the Power to Exercise Today
- Motivating Yourself to Lift Weights
- Not Motivated? Go Exercise Anyway!
- Motivation and Persistence
- Anatomical Terms for Athletes
- Body Weight Exercises
- Vitamin D: Essential for Your Winter Diet
- Mind Body Fitness Vs Zen Exercising
- Archery Testimonial
- Are Frozen Veggies Bad For You?
- Three Ways to get rid of Cellulite
- Exercising while Watching TV
- An Apple per Day helps Shed the Pounds
- Does Exercise Stunt your Growth?
- Understanding Interval Training
- Anytime, Anywhere Fitness
- How to Measure Muscle Mass
- How to Succeed in a Marathon
- Exercise Makes You Smarter
- Exercise Motivational Quotes
- Walking Burns more Calories than you think
- 15 Ways to Save Money and Exercise Frugally
- How to get Rid of Fat Lines
- The Listen to your Body Diet
- The Path of Most Resistance
- How to Test your Muscle Tone
- How to Shed Those Love Handles
- 10 Exercises to do at Home with Zero Equipment
- ▼ Oct (30)