10 Exercise Tricks 12 New Years Resolutions 12 Steps of Becoming Healthier 30 Days as a Vegetarian 5 Slimming Foods 6 Minute Cardio 8 Super Fun Exercises Ab Workouts Adrenaline High Weight Loss Afterburn Effect Archery Beach Perfect Body Bicycling Boxing Building Endurance Calorie Myths Cardio Exercises Competitive Sports Dancing Dieting Exercise Books Exercise Humour Exercise Myths Exercise Questions Exercise Quotes Family Fitness Flexibility Frugal Exercises Healthy Food Interval Training Jogging Living Longer Loose Skin Mission Statement Morning Exercises Motivating Yourself Myth Busting Notes Obesity and Weight Loss Personal Trainers Popular Professional Athletes Rest and Sleep Running Sit Ups Special Offers Sports Injuries Stretching Summer Activities Swimming Testimonials Testing Your Limits The Pet Project Toronto Toronto Gyms Tracking your Calorie Loss Unusual Exercises Vacation Exercises Walking and Hiking Weightlifting Whey Protein Winter Activities Yoga Zen Exercising
5 Reasons Why you should Exercise in the Morning
1. Accomplishment Something in the Morning!
It's a fantastic feeling to start the day with success. Exercising in the morning sets off every day with a job well done and an accomplishment under your belt! Plus, exercise makes you feel good and this glow will carry with you all day long.
2. Get it out of the Way
How many times have you wanted to exercise after work but ended up pushing it aside for an emergency meeting, falling behind on chores or coming home from an especially tiring day at work? Exercising in the morning ensures that the workout is completed before any of life's other surprises can be thrown your way.
There has been a lot of research that indicates that exercising in the morning burns more fat if you exercise before eating breakfast. This is because there is no sugar or carbohydrates (glucose) to burn in your body so it is the fat cells that end up being used as an energy source. Also, cardio in the morning will increase your metabolism + heart rate the rest of the day, making your body a fat burning machine for the rest of the day even if you're sitting at a desk for 7 to 8 hours.
4. Weight Lifting Burn Time
Weightlifting in the Morning is also the best time to lift weights. Your body is well rested and (hopefully) stress free. The extra rest means your muscles are ready for some action and will build up more strength. If you lift weights in the morning eat a little something before you begin. eg. Cereal. The food energy will give you the extra "push" to work out harder and stay focused (for safety). Building muscle will help to burn more calories all of the time, even at rest!
5. Good for the Bowels Too!
Now maybe you aren't old enough to be worrying about this, but exercising in the morning is good for both your bladder and your bowels. Get into the routine and your plumbing will run like clockwork!
The most popular blog post on this website thus far is one titled Weight Loss + Loose Skin , even though my later post Preventing Loose Sk...
Q "Hello! I recently suffered an injury to my nose during boxing and when it was healing I noticed that my nose had become...
Okay, you've lost some weight... but you've noticed that your skin now feels looser because maybe you lost weight in a hurry and now...
Q "Hi! I found your nose exercise page this morning. Cannot wait to try them. Are there exercises for my crooked nose? P...
Want to burn more calories and trick your body into burning more calories without thinking about it? (Okay, some of them you do have to th...
Now you might first be wondering - "What is a thigh gap???" Basically it is a term commonly used by fashion-conscious young wo...
I was recently asked a series of archery questions by a reporter from the National Post, a Canadian newspaper. The questions pertained to a ...
Making your desktop image for your computer something which motivates you to exercise... or printing out various motivational images and put...
Here is a bizarre yet interesting bit of news... According to Alexa.com (a website which tracks the popularity of every website on the p...
Before and After: Proof that you can do it. If you look like the girl on the left remember that she eventually became the girl on the ri...
Cardio Trek Posts
- ► 2016 (100)
- ► 2015 (120)
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (230)
- New Domain Name!
- Maximum Results + Minimum Time
- Archery Testimonial
- 69 Frugal Exercises using your own Body Weight
- Training to Run Long Distance
- 5 Common Fitness Mistakes
- Running - Calories Per Hour
- Boxing Testimonial
- Boxing Testimonial
- Skipping to Fitness
- What to do when you can't afford a Personal Traine...
- Eating Healthy in a Hurry
- The Importance of Positive Attitude when Exercisin...
- Organic food doesn't make any difference, says sci...
- Triathlons: Why or Why Not Train for Them?
- Question: I keep losing weight due to stress?
- Question: Left Leg lagging behind?
- Exercises for Preventing Dance Injuries
- The 8 Benefits of Lemon Water in your Diet
- How to Trick Yourself into Eating Healthy
- New Logos for Cardio Trek
- Books + Exercise: Why Research is your Friend
- Why Crazy Crash Diets Don't Work
- Burning Calories via Household Chores
- Cardio? What is Cardio? Can it make me fattter?
- Setting and Achieving Realistic Goals
- Running Marathons: Fun and Challenging
- The Top Three Worst Dieting Mistakes
- Exercising while on Vacation
- Why Calcium Rocks!
- Injuries Vs Fitness: 7 Tips to getting Back on you...
- 5 Reasons Why you should Exercise in the Morning
- Why You Should Count Calories
- What should I look for in a personal trainer?
- The Benefits of Walking Sticks
- ▼ Sep (35)