Updated the logos and site navigation.
10 Exercise Tricks 12 New Years Resolutions 12 Steps of Becoming Healthier 30 Days as a Vegetarian 5 Slimming Foods 6 Minute Cardio 8 Super Fun Exercises Ab Workouts Adrenaline High Weight Loss Afterburn Effect Archery Beach Perfect Body Bicycling Boxing Building Endurance Calorie Myths Cardio Exercises Competitive Sports Dancing Dieting Exercise Books Exercise Humour Exercise Myths Exercise Questions Exercise Quotes Family Fitness Flexibility Frugal Exercises Healthy Food Interval Training Jogging Living Longer Loose Skin Mission Statement Morning Exercises Motivating Yourself Myth Busting Notes Obesity and Weight Loss Personal Trainers Popular Professional Athletes Rest and Sleep Running Sit Ups Special Offers Sports Injuries Stretching Summer Activities Swimming Testimonials Testing Your Limits The Pet Project Toronto Toronto Gyms Tracking your Calorie Loss Unusual Exercises Vacation Exercises Walking and Hiking Weightlifting Whey Protein Winter Activities Yoga Zen Exercising
The most popular blog post on this website thus far is one titled Weight Loss + Loose Skin , even though my later post Preventing Loose Sk...
Q "Hello! I recently suffered an injury to my nose during boxing and when it was healing I noticed that my nose had become...
Okay, you've lost some weight... but you've noticed that your skin now feels looser because maybe you lost weight in a hurry and now...
Q "Hi! I found your nose exercise page this morning. Cannot wait to try them. Are there exercises for my crooked nose? P...
Want to burn more calories and trick your body into burning more calories without thinking about it? (Okay, some of them you do have to th...
Now you might first be wondering - "What is a thigh gap???" Basically it is a term commonly used by fashion-conscious young wo...
I was recently asked a series of archery questions by a reporter from the National Post, a Canadian newspaper. The questions pertained to a ...
Making your desktop image for your computer something which motivates you to exercise... or printing out various motivational images and put...
Here is a bizarre yet interesting bit of news... According to Alexa.com (a website which tracks the popularity of every website on the p...
Before and After: Proof that you can do it. If you look like the girl on the left remember that she eventually became the girl on the ri...
Cardio Trek Posts
- ► 2016 (100)
- ► 2015 (120)
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (230)
- New Domain Name!
- Maximum Results + Minimum Time
- Archery Testimonial
- 69 Frugal Exercises using your own Body Weight
- Training to Run Long Distance
- 5 Common Fitness Mistakes
- Running - Calories Per Hour
- Boxing Testimonial
- Boxing Testimonial
- Skipping to Fitness
- What to do when you can't afford a Personal Traine...
- Eating Healthy in a Hurry
- The Importance of Positive Attitude when Exercisin...
- Organic food doesn't make any difference, says sci...
- Triathlons: Why or Why Not Train for Them?
- Question: I keep losing weight due to stress?
- Question: Left Leg lagging behind?
- Exercises for Preventing Dance Injuries
- The 8 Benefits of Lemon Water in your Diet
- How to Trick Yourself into Eating Healthy
- New Logos for Cardio Trek
- Books + Exercise: Why Research is your Friend
- Why Crazy Crash Diets Don't Work
- Burning Calories via Household Chores
- Cardio? What is Cardio? Can it make me fattter?
- Setting and Achieving Realistic Goals
- Running Marathons: Fun and Challenging
- The Top Three Worst Dieting Mistakes
- Exercising while on Vacation
- Why Calcium Rocks!
- Injuries Vs Fitness: 7 Tips to getting Back on you...
- 5 Reasons Why you should Exercise in the Morning
- Why You Should Count Calories
- What should I look for in a personal trainer?
- The Benefits of Walking Sticks
- ▼ Sep (35)